Friday, April 13, 2007

So what do we do in school?

In an effort to make this blog look a little more like a serious Columbia blog, I am publishing a project my group did for Education Leadership Consulting. Really great class, lots of work and even though I have consulting experience pre-b school, I am happy with this one. Nice real world chance to help a New York school. Got to work with a post-graduate Columbia teacher & SIPA person. Discovered that I have plently to learn as a leader and as a listener.

Proposal (Made anonymous)

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df9wrf5s_3pfxmzh

Final result (Made anonymous, pictures replaced with text)

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df9wrf5s_5c5crh9

I am using google docs here which seems to garble my formatting and mess up some of the photos but its the best I can do with my out of date web-fu. When I first went on the web... it had a dial tone and we used Netscape. I learnt programming once by making turtles turn and draw pictures...

I think my Securities Analysis final deserves to go up someday as well but no way it would fit...

No comments: